Saturday, May 15, 2010

May oh May

May oh May
dear May
teach me to be stronger
filled with surprises
u gave me something i never expect of
MAY

my coming birthday will no longer be like it used to be
my morning day will never be like it used to be
my night will no longer be like it used to be
no more him
no more his morning and night wishes
no more love
no more
now its just me

somehow
i'm glad
there is someone
that always stand beside me
be with me
ty to Muhammad Hafiz
because of u
i retain my strength
to still stay awake in this reality
ty to u too for trying so hard to make me happy :)

oh May ,
it is so hard for me
very painful
the color seems fade away
i'm losing myself now

Muhammad Hafiz ,
help me
paint back the color for me
i'll try my best to make u happy all the time :)
that's his wish . i'll grant his wish :)
ilysfdm Muhammad Hafiz :)


p/s: mama. jan sebot pasal sha da :( it hurts T_T

No comments: