Saturday, July 11, 2009

after one week

its been a whole week i'm here . kinda funny to say . i feel weird . but feeling comfy as well .

one single week . but too many things already happened to me . funny again . lol . hahahaha

i'm waiting fer my parents , my cuzzy n my grandparents actually . so . i think i wanna waste some of my time crapping in this blog .

some sweet things happened . such as . a day hanging out wif my fwen tira . and the new members in her room . tiny little hamster named jack n sally :D

and gosh . bad things always happens rite ? i guess the bad thing is . the ptptn loan is yet bank in to my acc . our 3rd semester student havent got our ptptn loan . NOT FAIR ! buh . hoping by next monday . we will get our money . AMIN


erm . what else uhhh . . seriously blanked now . and uhh . . i got a new member as well in my room . her name is Fatin . a masscomer . younger than me fer sure . and . i'm glad that she's not like others . she's oh-kay and fun to be with . to my surprise . she's also one of the underground scenes fan . woo-hooooo :D

k la . time fer me to drop off . gotta get ready . hehehe . shopping time i guess .

p/s . mama , kakak nak kasut dan baju utk malam glam glitter . boleh ? hehehe :D

No comments: