Thursday, November 19, 2009

what if ?

aku masih lagi dgn dilema yg same .

too much of " WHAT IF "

what if i just stay at home and do nothing . what'll happen to me ?
what if i just go and help my mom . what'll i get ?
what if i just go and help my dad . will i not get angry with his worker yg gedik nk mampus tu ?
what if the rumours are true . will i ever have the will to move on with my life ?
what if my parents divorce . with who i'm gonna stay later ?
what if i failed my paper this semester ?
what if something bad happened to me ?
what id i die tomorrow ?

what if .

this what if . is just a what if .
but . if it's really happening to me .
i hope i'll have one last chance to see him . and tell him how much i love him .
i hope i could forgive each and everyone that had done so much chaos and hurts me all these while
i hope i can see my parents stay together . happily ever after . like they used to .
i hope . i can change myself . to be a better person .

too much hopes


p/s ; syg , b tggu syg blk . b janji ;)

me;
theDibaLukaDuka



No comments: