Monday, January 31, 2011

for you

i know
i'm just another girl
very clumsly
never think before i do anything
always regret things that i've done
yeap
that's me

u came into my life
makes me happy
recently
we fight alot
everyday
and we're getting colder each day
i know its my fault

i used to be your everything
that is what u told me
its my pleasure dear
anything just for you :)

14 may 2010
already
226 days
37 weeks
6288 hours
377,280 minutes
22,636,800 seconds

wow, macam lama sgt ja bila tgk angka tu sume kan?
tapi now u do
nt want me already and erm
hey, do you remember masa yang kita jalan together
we had fun kan?

kannnn?
ke tak?
erm we had a good start this year
baru na sebulan pun
tapi makin teruk pulak jadinya
i know our situation now its getting harder
and u dont want me anymore da terseksa sgt kan
im sorry to make u feel like that

i still love you
seriously i do
i have no rights to change your decis
ion
or ask you to stay
but i do want you to stay

can i pretend that i just had i nightmare :/

hey muhammad hafiz
i love you lah
i dont need others
so please
stay?





No comments: